Sunday, January 6, 2013

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara


Today I realized I was almost out of my Benefit's They're Real mascara, and that I should pick up a new tube. I did not particularly want to dish out $23 on it though. I believe that drugstore mascaras(if you get a good one) can be just as good as the high-end makeup brands. I had heard really good things from other blogs about the Illegal Length mascara from Maybelline. My eyelashes are not as long as I wish they were, and I thought that this mascara would be the one for me.



With the first coat I could tell I really liked the effect it gave my eyelashes. It did not clump and my eyelashes were already at a good length while being defined and separated  The second coat was even more dramatic it gave some more volume and length with no clumping. The pictures down below are before and after pictures, but the after one is with 2 coats.(I did not take a picture with one coat)




If you are looking for a mascara with amazing lengthing properties then you should head out to the drugstore and pick this one out.
Price: $6.94 at Target or Walmart
$8.99 at Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment