Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mac Eyeshadows!

Hey! Today I am doing a "review" of my Mac eyeshadows and what I like and dislike.

Mac eyeshadows retail for $12 in the pan, $15 in the pot, and $21 for Mineralized eyeshadows. 


Above are the packaging of my eyeshadows, from the top left down; Gleam(Lustre), Jest(Frost), Expensive Pink(Veluxe Pearl), This and That(Mineralize, Limited Edition), Grain(Satin), and Sable(Frost).

Artificial Light: This and That, This and That, Gleam, Jest, Grain, Expensive Pink, Sable

Out of all of my Mac shadows, Sable is for sure my favorite and I haven't had it for long at all, but the color and pigmentation are amazing for a neutral crease color. The first one I ever bought was Expensive Pink, and now I hardly ever use that color because I am way too pale for it in the winter. Grain is a gorgeous natural lid color that brightens and looks like your actual eyelid. Jest is a bit hard to build up but once it is it's very pretty. The Mineralize duo has a nice shimmery lid color that is a champagne-golden color and a highlight that is a slightly yellow toned satin white color. And Gleam is a nice color, but again it's hard to build up and it has chunky glitter(I would recommend X by Urban Decay as an alternative)

Overall I think certain Mac shadows are pretty good quality, but there are some duds in the mix just like every brand. However Mac's selection of eyeshadows is outstanding, I would suggest checking them out. 

                            Natural Light: This and That, This and That, Gleam, Jest, Grain, Expensive Pink, Sable





No comments:

Post a Comment