Saturday, August 4, 2012

Haul: Sephora and Drugstore

I recently ordered a few things from Sephora online and thought I would do a haul. Then I went to the drugstore and picked up a couple items, so I decided I would put them in here.

The first thing I bought from Sephora is a benefit kit called Legally Bronze. The kit price is 38$ but the worth is $105. It came in a reusable makeup bag and four full size products. One of the products called gilded is an exclusive to this set. When I swatched it, it glided on a smooth shimmery gold color. The consistency and staying power reminds me of a NYX jumbo eye shadow pencil. I figure if you want to wear it on your lid you should use a primer and set it with a powder. The next product it came with was Hoola, a matte medium bronzer. High beam, a shimmery cool toned liquid highlighter was also included in this set. The last thing in the makeup bag was a badgal brown mascara, which I have yet to try.



Also from Sephora I ordered a mini set that is called coral my world. The cost was $12. It comes with a mini Coralista, a coral blush and a mini sun beam which is a multi-use bronze liquid.


Then lastly from Sephora I got the benefit They're Real! Mascara. The mascara has a rubber wand and a more dry formula, in my opinion. It is an alright mascara nothing I am to excited about.


Then at the drugstore I picked up a few more things: Maybelline BB cream, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment